Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Be Social... or Get Fish in your Keyboard.

After a lonely late lunch alone yesterday in the break room, I decided that I would plow through lunch today at my desk. The meal: a piece of salmon atop a bed of mixed greens and walnuts. So delish despite it being a leftover from a bridal shower. So the story goes like this:
 
I'm sitting here, listening to some smooth jams on Pandora, eating my fish friend and BAM, he falls off of my shoddy plastic fork that I stole off of my absent co-workers desk. I thought it just fell onto my desk so I obviously picked it up and ate it. Much to my dismay, I looked down again and realized that it was ON MY KEY BOARD. dundundun. I carefully picked it off so as to not let it drop between the keys. It did. There was fish ALL up in my keyboard. After some gentle shaking and prodding, I had resigned myself to the fact that my desk would smell like a rotting sea creature for the remainder of my tenure at my undisclosed work location... UNTIL- enter Meesh. Her brilliant suggestion of using a paperclip "Operation" style to get the little guy out WORKED.
 
Salmon be gone.
 
From now on, I will only eat my lunch in a designated food location so to avoid future travesties such as this. Thank you to my fellow Club Belmont livers for your support and guidance in this trying time.

Inothernews: I learned how to take a picture of my screen and I thought you would all like to know where my priorities lie:



Until next time. KRo.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment