Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Peer Pressured by Yoga

Why do Yoga folks insist on recruiting EVERYONE?
I recognize yoga is a heck of a workout.  What I dont understand is why I have to have the following conversation every week... 

Master of yoga arts: "I've got Yoga tonight.  You ever tried it?"
Me: "Yea I gave that hot yoga a try once in college.  Though I have to admit I hated it.  Dont think its for me."
Master of yoga arts: "No man its great.  You should try it."

Here's the thing....

I HAVE TRIED IT!  I HATE IT!  YET NONE OF THESE JAMOOKS GET MY DRIFT!
 
Honestly, this conversation never happens with people who exercise by way of running, biking, swimming, rowing, playing raquet ball, or chucking around a dumbell.  NEVER.

Moral of the story.  Yoga's a great work out, so is jogging.  You ever try it bra?

-McQ

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment