Monday, March 18, 2013

Who wants to go to Fiji?

Top o' the morning to you! 

Hope everyone had a fun and crazy St. Paddy's Day! I spent Saturday at a bachelorette for one of my nearest and dearest so most of actual St. Paddy's Day was spent lounging in recovery but you can't go wrong with dancing, laser tag, and too much champagne.

Sadly that means it's Monday again and there's another "snow storm" brewing for this evening (I use quotations because I don't believe a word out of the weather man's mouth anymore until he starts predicting warm weather for me - Pete Bouchard I'm looking at you). Cool guys, can't wait.

Soooo I decided to plan an imaginary trip - maybe 30th birthday trip if I start saving now - to gorgeous Tavarua in Fiji. One of my favorite lady bloggers is currently there and I've been obsessing over her pictures all week. It's gotten to the point where it's essential that I get myself there.

And what better Monday pick me up than planning a trip to Fiji in your head? At least the pictures are gorgeous and fun to look at.

Who wants to go to Tavarua with me??




- Meesh
 
 Photo Credit: http://www.tavarua.com/

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment