Friday, March 8, 2013

Let it snow.

Another Friday snow storm? Sure. Why not? I grew up around here. A little snow doesn't bother me. I fucking love shoveling! Blah, blah, blah...

Ok, ok. You caught me. I'll admit it: I could use a little warm weather. Some sunlight would do wonders for my mood. Right now, my idea of a perfect day involves me day drinking on our roof deck, playing some cornhole, and bumming around in obnoxious pastel colored shorts and a pair of Sperrys.

Alas, we've got at least another month (or more) of unpredictable New England weather to look forward to. That's alright, though. The inhabitants of Club Belmont are a resilient bunch. And, on the plus side, day drinking is an activity you can enjoy indoors or outdoors. 

Happy Friday, you guys.


-M

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment