Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No Fat Chicks

Last night we had a bout of the 11 PM crazies that resulted in a "fitness" chat.

How do we define fitness? By weird eating habits dreamt up in our minds or found on the pages of Shape magazine and random workout routines (apparently going to hot yoga once isn't a new workout regimen).

Elise the Beast and Meesh have entered into an agreement with McQ: We will track our food intake for one day and then have him try out our "diet" and he will run a bootcamp for us at the park across the street.

Favorite Quotes:
  • Stevey* has a shirt that says "No Fat Chicks" and it makes me nervous...
  • Lil John* has taken to grabbing my chin fat and neck exercises aren't fixing it!
  • I bought a new bikini but then I had a panic attack so for lunch I ate tomatoes, baby carrots (because they make me feel like a giant), some avocado, and a domino-sized piece of cheese.
  • I went on an 8 mile run today but then I came home and had half a tub of ice cream...I put fresh berries in it though.


* Names changed to protect the identities of those we talk about when we're overtired during Tuesday night chats

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment