Monday, March 4, 2013

Miserable Mondays

It's Monday and I am none too pleased. Therefore I should probably just list some the weird things going on in my little corner of the world, eh?


- Found out a unique person I have to interact with on a daily basis is a brony - aka writes My Little Pony fan fiction...yup that's a thing.


- Closing a tab at the bar while shoving as many french fries as I can into my mouth before I have to leave when a pack of men sneak up behind me... 

Pack of Men: "Excuse me, if you were into Asian men would you find this one attractive?"

Meesh Too Awkward to Function Alone At the Bar: "Ummm sure he's great, want some fries? -  Starting to look around panicked, where's my goddamn boyfriend?!?!" (sharing is caring, right kids?)


- Went to Improv Asylum with the beau (amazing show, everyone should go - that's an order) and while plotting our next move after the show this happened:


I'm bringing duckface back y'all! We're the most attractive after buckets of beer.


Happy Monday!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment