Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Banned Aparment Terms


As one of the aforementioned glitter offenders I’d like to say welcome to our blog of stories, complaints, crafts, and family bonding.

These past few months so far have been a pleasure as a member of our weird little Club Belmont family but the previous post made me think of a rule we should perhaps add to our apartment: “Banned Apartment Terms”

“Thigh tickler” is something I’ve probably heard one too many times over the past couple of days and I still gag a little every time it’s mentioned so I'm gonna go ahead and add that one to be the first on the list. Maybe I'll even put the list up on the chalkboard painted surface that I keep talking about one day adding to our home.

Please add any other suggestions for Banned Apartment Terms below.

Glitter out.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment