Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tickled on a Tuesday

I'm a self proclaimed guys guy who happens to live with 4 girls.  I like to think that I'm the boss of the house but I'm sure atleast one of the girls have already broken one of my house rules today...
1.)No shedding in the shower but if you must clean out the drain.
2.)No application of nail polish in the common rooms,
3.)Golden Rule: Absolutely no glitter nail polish.  That shit is more contagious than the flu.

So naturally I've begun a journey to claim back some respect for myself, and mankind.  I've begun to grow out a goatee that the girls will have to look at.  I know what you're thinking and you're right, a goatee will look great with my jaw line, but you have to understand that my goatee turns red and to add insult to gingers the creepy old man at work calls his reddish goatee a "Thigh Tickler." 

Happy Tuesday!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. get rid of the goatee pronto, else i'll come up there and smack you one right in the tickle.

    ReplyDelete