Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Posterized

Today at lunch I learned a coworker of mine is facing quite the dilemma.  You see, he just moved offices and is currently staring at 4 empty walls.  We got to talking about all of the potential there was for office swag and then I remembered something that my HS football coach once said to me.
"Great potential means you haven't done anything yet."  (Go Royals!)

He's still right

So I verbally threw up
"DONT TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT!"
We instantly hit Google and started searching for posters that would rival the best freshman dorm rooms in the country.  Any and all poster suggestions are welcome...Dare we pinup the stereotypical douche poster of Belushi in the College T?  Or would that cross the "professional" line?
Whether he beats mine is TBD...
Dank poster above my comp letting everyone know who's boss
-McQ

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment