Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog Etiquette



After spending some time discussing what is fair game for this blog I realized I would have to make a difficult decision and what better way to come to a decision than to blog about it? #AmIRight?! (Side note: I fucking hate when people say “am I right,” its super obnoxious but for whatever reason prep school kids have decided to use it at the end of every sentence.)
Anyways, it appears I have two options.  I can continue being a first ballot hall of fame roommate, orrrr I can take this blog to the next level.  
When I asked one roommate how critical I could be of their “comfy” attires and their “healthy” diets I was told to use my better judgement.  When I asked for clarification I was told to not write anything that would make a fellow roommate want to punch me in the wiener.  
Punched in the wiener?!  Generally thats a pretty serious threat that would require consideration however you should know that I’m sneaky fast, like we’re talking under an 8 minute mile fast.  Once I figured that into the equation I realized there’s no way any one of my roommates can catch me let alone punch me in the doinker.  Oh and thanks to Katie’s post it appears my hand has been forced so I went ahead and made a genius bar appointment to get my Iphone camera fixed.  

Lets take this blog to the next level!
 
-Tickles


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment