Thursday, January 24, 2013

Food Critic

I'm surprised that Mr. Tickles has not already posted his grievances about my (and some of the other female residents) eating habits.

Our resident food critic likes to mock my version of "healthy" meals but I don't see what's wrong with making avocado and cheese melts or having a plate full of deli meat rollups, cheese, and a handful of Cheez Its. He even called me out to the beau who tries to force feed me excess food as it is.

So imagine my delight when I walk out of the shower last night to catch an eyeful of Mr. Tickles sitting on the couch in his finest lounge wear (lounge wear post to come cus we rock it hard) with a watermelon in his lap.

"Ohh I thought you were M..."


Victory is mine!

It's oddly reminiscent of his "single dad rotisserie chicken over the sink" meal. Remember this next time you mock my food choices sir.

- Meesh 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment