Friday, January 25, 2013

Guilty, Truth can hurt

I'm the guilty individual who partook in last nights beautiful evening of wine, cheese, and fashion.  Thats right, Tickles, the fine young gent who calls himself a man's man chimed in on a lil gossip. 
The scary part, I was really good at it.  I learned soooo much about the proper way to hem a jean, and what color belt goes best with a blue 100% cashmere sweater. 

What really happened...
For those of you who were deterred by that previous paragraph and are worried that I've changed, dont.  I offset my femmy night cap by absolutely crushing my delts at the gym before hand.  I mean I was seriously getting my grunt on.  Pretty sure I even turned a couple heads when I got to the lat pull down station.  Nobody pulls down a lat harder than this guy. Not even this bro
When I got home I walked into a living room full of skeezy clothing fit for an underground club and a couple legally intoxicated females.  I immediately shook things up by making their quiet evening into a competition by asking one simple question...
"Who's clothes were swapped the most?"

The best word to describe what happened afterwards is carnage, followed by Elise The Beast funneling a bottle of Red.

-Tickle City Sauce


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment