Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cheers

Glad to see Meesh decided to branch out with some very rare yet creative drink recipes...
Unlike Meesh I dont plan my alcoholism out days in advance and dont have time to chill my Rose' before I whack it back. 
If you're like me you've spent the majority of your day staring at spreadsheets and listening to mind blowing stories about how windy it is outside.  Oh and did I mention that I work in an office building that goes through more temperature swings than a menopausal woman?  No joke, my thermostat reads 80 degrees and I'm wearing a crew neck sweater.  Worst part about it is I cant take my sweater off because I'm well beyond the point of no return as far as pit sweat is concerned. 
What I'm trying to say is I'm thirsty.  I'm thirsty for an ice cold no nonsense adult beverage. 
I give you Name Tag Lager.
Once you pop the fun dont stop... #AMIRIGHT?
Name Tag Lager is an ice cold lager that can be found at your local Trader Joe's for the low low price of $3 and change. Personally I do not enjoy the hints of tin and body odor aftertaste but like Levar Burton said dont take my word for it!
Cheers,
McQ


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment