Thursday, February 28, 2013

Desktop Backgrounds

I think we can all agree that desktop backgrounds on work computers are a very important indicator of who you are as a person.  There are few opportunities to express yourself as an individual in a corporate environment so its important to take your desktop background seriously.  Just remember these 5 tips when it comes time to picking your background identity!
  1. Is it "HR appropriate?" (this is only for those who have the misfortune of having to connect their comps to projectors)
  2. Keep the seasonal pics in season! (Only exception is for those who are experiencing seasonal depression, nothin wrong w/ a January palm tree.)
  3. Blue screen backgrounds, aka no backgrounds, are for squares. (seriously, this is the biggest do gooder thing i've ever seen and when I have my own business it will be grounds for dismissal.)
  4. If there are people in it, you cant be one of them (Numbers dont lie on this one.  9 out of 10 screens that contain the owner in the background are Jabronis)
  5. Brown Nose Material is for the birds.  (Lets be honest, no one has ever been promoted for the article they chose to save as their desktop background.)
Now I realize I wouldnt be much of a blogger if I didnt show you whats gracing the background of my screens, so here ya go toots!


-McQ


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment