Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bequest

Speaking of #firstworldproblems (or FTP [not to be confused with FTW]as I like to call them) I have been reflecting on the plethora of mine. In my current occupation, I am realizing that while living in the "first world" there are still a lot of major difficulties that are not even comparable to my petty trials and tribulations. Unlike kids that I work with, I have parents that have been married for some 27 odd years, a place to live, a bomb.com adventure mobile... Yet, I still have qualms about my life. In an effort to not complain, I will share some of these non-whiney things that make my life just a little salty sometimes followed by something that I am ever so grateful for.

This is where YOU, blogreader (aka Michelle and Steve and occasionally Mike) Please, give me some advice/guidance because we all know that I could darn well use it.

1. Delta Rae is playing in Cambridge in a few weeks. Tickets are sold out. What do I do?!
1.1. McQ just shared some epic music. I love epic music and people that love epic music. And Trampled by Turtles. I really love them

2. I need a shopping cart for a race that I am running that requires us to be a sled dog team. Once I get said cart, I also need to figure out how to get it downtown. Does anyone know the rules/regulations about taking a shopping cart on the T?
2.1. I have friends coming in from all over the place for this race and we are going to celebrate our living in Alaska and drinking beer together.

3. My cardies are CONSTANTLY wrinkled. I used to hang them in the closet and they would get stretched out. Now, I fold them nicely in a drawer. Nothing seems to stop them from creasing. Baby Girl ain't got time to iron every morning.
3.1. I am grateful for my cardies. They have seen me through it all.

That is it for now. I need to work. Deuces. KRo

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment