Thursday, February 21, 2013

Go ahead and tap a toe or 2

Recently, I’ve spent a lot of my work days writing extremely boring reports that contain an overabundance of information and not enough opinion, because well, my work doesn’t have time for opinions. 
I started to get worried that I would become a robot writing these reports and that my social skills would plummet just like it had for all of those “Biotechy” folks around me…#First World problems
I decided I needed to combat this growing social anxiety.  So, what I did was I started putting together some nifty playlists on Spotify.   Obviously I’ve started to get pretty good on the air drums and am comfortable in saying my social anxiety has wilted away.   
Just in case some of you were bored at work and were also worried that your corporate citizenship was ruining your social skills I’ve plugged in some nifty beats that are guaranteed to make you tap a toe or 2.
Lil Trampled by Turtles outta tickle your fancy

Oh Iration you make the dankest tunage
Gentlemen Hall has put together a great joggin track with this one

-McQ



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment