Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cardi Style

"It doesnt matter if you win or lose, all that matters is how good you look." -David Lee Roth

Fine words really, and thanks to a slow work week I've taken them to heart. 
You see its only Wednesday and I can not wait for the weekend.  I was in a bummer of a mood the last two work days and decided I needed to shake things up.

Cue the cardigan. 

This sucker ranks atop the leisure wear charts.  Carlton Banks would gladly trade his social status for an afternoon in this button up beauty.  Its basically an overdose of preppy swag.  I havent been able to stop listening to my "Gym" playlist.  I'm just too jacked up to be in the presense of such a fine whale bone print.
Whats that you say?  Brother Ali's "Self Taught" isnt work appropriate tunage?  "Fuck you this shit is amazing"
-McQ

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment