Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Grandma Thought I Was An A Hole

I received some enlightening news last week.  
You see, I grew up approximately 1400 miles from my Grandmother.  Due to the distance she began to develop her own impressions on who I was based off of Christmas Letters.  This all ended 3 years ago when I closed the distance gap and moved to the same state as her...

My Uncle called me last week to update me on some of the fun issues he was dealing with at work and to confirm a date to go see a Maury Povich taping this spring (I'm not kidding).  He also wanted to relay something my grandmother had said..

GMa: "Cousin Steve is pretty funny isnt he?  I mean, he's veerrrrry sarcastic, but once you get used to that he's pretty funny."

Translation: My Grandmother thought I was an asshole for the past 3 years. 

-McQ

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment