Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

It's recently come to light at Club Belmont that I lean on music when I'm down and out.

Though some were surprised to hear that my "angry with the world" musical choice was my Eminem Pandora station instead of perhaps the Tay Swift jams most might expect from 5'2" Meeshy.

I'm just saying, don't knock it till you try it. Who wants to hear all those love songs on the radio when you just want to express your inner slim shady? "Dr. Dre said...nothing you idiots! Dr. Dre's dead he's locked in my basement!"

That being said, I think people underestimate my appreciation for rap. While I'm not currently leaning on it to express my feelings I do have a recent obsession with Macklemore. If you haven't heard his Thrift Shop song yet then we're not friends...sorry.

Am I a week away from being able to recite the whole rap along with my boy Macklemore? Maybe.

Am I embarassed? Hellz no. I have mad skillz yo. (That's how you know I have street cred)

Soooo you might want to get in on this and if you learn the rap too I may let you be in my next music video.



- Meesh

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment