Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Birthday Wishes

This work week has been a complete bugger and its only Tuesday.  No worries though, because I've got big plans this weekend.  You see my cousin, Moonshocka (nickname coined by his mother, for absolutely no other reason beyond it sounding awesome), is having a monster Bday Bash. 

A few things you need to know about Moonshocka...
He can bench press a semi truck
He's probably killed a guy
He's got a lot of freckles
He likes his cheeseburgers w/o the cheese
and he's turning 8 years old

Yesterday I received an email from my Aunt that contained some gift ideas that Moon himself has asked for.  Her opening line gave me a chuckle so I've included that along with Moon's list. 

"Moon's birthday list is quite extensive this year.  Most of it unattainable at any age if you ask me."
-Anything Playmobile (Practical gift, proving to his mom that he's taking this list seriously)
-Animal Warrior Guys (Classic moon.  Combination of his love of the outdoors and violence)
-A Zip Line (For quick escapes off the back deck)
-A Bike Muffler ( ? ? ? ? ?)
-Hot wheels ramps that attach to the roof and to the side of the tub (for launching hot wheels, obviously)
-Kayak along with a fishing vest (Old man at heart)
-Metal Detector (So he can get rich)

 
Happy Tuesday!
-McQ

  

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment