Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Inspired by Moonshocka

I think it's safe to say Moonshocka's birthday wishes has added him to my list of personal heroes.

Zip line?? Metal detector??

The kid's a genius.

And this got me to thinking...a zip line is something I could really use in my own life.

Examples:
  • After "the incident" on Saturday I would've simply zip lined to Mexico, never to be heard from again (avoidance is the healthiest way to deal with all of life's challenges)
  • A creeper at work has some suggestions for my personal life, a comment about my appearance/weight, or just a straight up gem to share with me...zip line! Boom. See ya never weirdo.
  • Sitting around the apartment dying of hunger but too lazy to get my butt across the street to pick up some food staples avocados and cheese from Star Market...zip line on over from the roof deck! Food shopping just became fun.

The possibilities are endless.

Despite the fact that I have an intense fear of heights (I can't even lean over the banister at the mall - you're looking at a well adjusted adult right here) and I envision zip lining going a lot like below my plan is basically fool proof.
 

 Please imagine a more panicked voice and bargaining to get an accurate image of me zip lining.

Moral of the story: everyone should follow Moonshocka's lead and put a zip line on your next wish list because it never hurts to ask! 

 - Meesh

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment